Monday, September 9, 2013

Want to play a guessing game?

I won't make you guess where I've been for the past month while I haven't been blogging because the answer is boring. I've been right here at our Home in the Grove. I've just been busy. Speaking of busy, this is something I worked on in the last month.
 photo IMG_0638_zpsa32da183.jpg
Can you guess what it is?

If you leave a comment, it'll convince me that you are still coming around the blog. Comments might convince me to spill the beans and tell you more about the photo in the next few days.

3 comments:

  1. new blinds or a shade of some sort?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think it is some sort of bamboo/wood blinds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking along the same lines, but maybe a table runner?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!