Friday, September 13, 2013

Master Bath Makeover Progress

Remember back in July when I showed you Before Master Bathroom Photos and then I showed you the
Master Bathroom Makeover Plans and ideas I'd gathered while thinking of redoing the master bath.

Well, I've made some progress, but there are still several things I need to do before I show you the whole bathroom revealed.

Today, I thought I'd show you some sneak peeks which are close-ups of some of the details that I love about the makeover thus far. :)
 photo diyIMG_0646_zpsc762e99b.jpg
 photo diyIMG_0650_zps3a2ece8f.jpg
 photo diyIMG_0656_zpsa4c1dc8b.jpg
 photo diyIMG_0652_zpse73d7110.jpg
Before I call the master bathroom makeover complete, I need to:

- find (or make) that above toilet table that I liked so much. If I can't do that, I need to revamp my plan.
- find door handles. I have drawer pulls that I picked up at Hobby Lobby, but I can't find door handles that are just right.
- finish off the decor which means hanging things on the walls

3 comments:

  1. What a tease. I can't wait to see the finished product. I love all your choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great so far, can't wait to see the finished room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sneak peaks Gwen! Hurry up and show us the whole thing LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!