Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Baby

 photo nIMG_9768_zpsd4ca922a.jpg
The baby of our family hasn't been feeling well this week. The photo above was taken last week when I was on the deck working on a project.
He was keeping me company while getting a mega dose of VitaminD. I think he's hurt his back or one of his legs or a rib. He's hurt something. I wish he could tell me exactly what hurts! I've asked him. No answer. Instead, I've been nursing him back to health by pampering him more than I would have thought possible (for me). He's interfering with my tough gal facade, chipping away at it a little at a time. He's not MY dog after all. He's G-Dub's. Or he was supposed to be until he turned traitor and buddied up with Son2. In the past year or so, he has proven to love me the most for whatever reason. We've always said he's a lady's man. LOL

Since I'm home with them daily, I've been the one nursing him back to health. I went to PetSmart and bought him some Doggy Aspirin and a supplement for joint pain.
He went through something similar last year with a visit to the vet. I decided to take it into my own hands this time around and save some $$.
He's on crate rest which means that if he has to go out, he gets taken out by me. That was fun with it raining yesterday. Blah...

He's feeling better today, but I'm still restricting him from frolics. He thinks he's in jail. He's not too happy with being on restrictions.
 photo IMG_9795_zpsfdeb4afd.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Awww look at that pitiful face. "Let me outta here, ma!"

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!