Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wok on Wednesday

Ha, I crack myself up with that title.

I just wanted to show you a photo of the beginning of dinner last night in my Wok I purchased from IKEA. The first time I went to IKEA, this was on my list of things to check out while in the store. As my luck goes, they were sold out of the woks! Ugh... It's not like I get over that way (Philadelphia!) often so I was disappointed. A few weeks ago, G-Dub and I were over that way and I informed him we were stopping by IKEA so I could possibly buy a wok! They had them in stock that day and I decided since I'd obsessing thinking about it forever that I should just buy it!
 photo IMG_9214_zps3bebda31.jpg
I love it! I have used it several times for stir-fry or just cooking a double or triple batch of hamburger meat! It's awesome. And, it's got red handles. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love that wok and the wonderful type of handles on it too, you found a good one to use.
    And the food you are cooking in it too, looks so good.

    kathy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!