Sunday, February 24, 2013

Cells

Is fifth grade THE grade for plant and animal cell projects? When we were in Korea, the fifth graders had to do cell models. I don't know about other places as when Teen was in fifth grade, we were homeschooling.

This year, Son2 is a fifth grader. Last weekend, we worked on cell models. I'd done some searches on Pinterest and gathered ideas. I found a padded cell. Hmm..., probably not really what was assigned. After going over the choices and options, he decided Play-Doh won out over everything else.

This photo is of the process... he wasn't too gungho about going above and beyond the basics of the assignment. He's a get it done and call it good enough kind of kid!
 photo IMG_0485_zpsaa46ca25.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!