Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Holiday Rush and the December Love with Food box

Maybe I'll use that as my excuse for not blogging lately. :)

My December Love with Food box arrived this week. I've been wanting to try a few of the things, but wanted to share a photo with you first since a couple of my friends have asked me recently about my box. So, I snapped these this morning, then promptly devoured the gingerbread cookie. :D
Photobucket
I love that these items have GOOD ingredients. The only thing I questioned this month was the Nutter Butter cookie (no label) and the drink mix (PHO).
Photobucket
Remember, if you're interested in joining Love With Food, follow my link and we'll both benefit! Gwen's Love With Food Personal Referral Link (click)

3 comments:

  1. I might have to sign up for this!!! This looks delicious AND for a good cause. How did you find it?! Oh now I want a cookie...or some hot chocolate...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks yummy! And I would expect nothing less than to eat at least one of the things immediately :) I'm anxious to hear how everything in this box is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so tempting. Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!