Monday, October 8, 2012

Boo!

I used to call myself a scrapbooker and paper-crafter. I've not done much of either craft in the past five years. A card here. A scrapbook layout there. Nothing to shout from the rooftops about! Same for buying supplies to do such things with.... I swore off buying anything new long ago. But, that doesn't stop me from picking up something every once in a while. I was in ACMoore a few weeks ago and spotted these Halloween stamps for a buck a piece. I decided why not.

Over the weekend, I found myself in the basement at my desk playing with paper, scissors and glue. This is one result of my play time.
Photobucket
He sort of puts me in the spirit to make a few more cards. Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! And it was world card making day weekend too!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!