Saturday, August 25, 2012

Outside the back door

PhotobucketPhotobucket
I have this little wire flower stand. I'm always playing with what to put on it to make the display look pleasing. In Kansas, I had it on the back patio in the corner. Here I have it right outside the back door. Until recently, I had my rosemary plant sitting center stage on the top shelf. When MIL was here, we were out shopping and stopped at Lowe's. She spotted the little water fountains and bought one for me. (I like when she visits and takes me shopping for fun little surprises!)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
It sits alongside my white begonia which has really flourished and a "unknown" that looks like eucalyptus (though I thought eucalyptus was a tree???)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Don't look too closely at the bottom shelf of the plant stand. You'll notice I've killed a succelent.
How does one kill a succulent? I've killed more than my share in the last year. I think I over-watered it. :(

1 comment:

  1. I love the little fountain, too cool! I just got done digging up some petunias I killed--or thought I killed, turned out they were root bound. Oh well, we can't save them all.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!