Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Good Things are Here

Remember a few weeks ago when I showed you the strawberry blooms and I was hoping good things would come to those ME that wait(s)? Well, the good things are here!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
They are deliciousness all wrapped up in a beautiful little red package tied with a pretty green bow on top! They have me fighting with myself not to be selfish and eat them all while the boys are at school. They have me wanting more. They have me googling and asking local friends where the nearest You-Pick-Farm is. P.S. Did you see all that pollen on the leaves of the plants? That's what has my need for Clariton on a higher level this year. Achoo! Well, really, it's more itchy eyes than nasal stuff, but it's annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!