Friday, April 20, 2012

Good things come

to those that wait, right? Photobucket
I am really hoping that good things are going to come to those that wait. Because I'm waiting somewhat impatiently to see what happens with these.
Photobucket
With moving so much and living in three of our own houses (and now a rental house) during the course of our military lives, I'm always amazed at the gardens or lack thereof of the homes where we reside. This house has great beds, but not a lot of character to any of them other than aged black mulch and pine needles. Blah... In one of the beds in the backyard, there are multiple strawberry plants which have been blooming profusely. I am trying not to get my hopes up too much in case nothing happens past the blooming phase. But, I'm waiting and hoping to be able to harvest some strawberries soon.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get to enjoy some strawberries real soon, Gwen!

    I have a dd (Sarah) that's gets to my strawberries before me...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!