After moving in, I put together a photoshop file with the poem on it and sent it to Staples. Then I went to Home Depot and gathered my supplies. All my supplies sat in the storage room for a little while after that. We received our storage shipment, then Irene came through, then school started. I was tired and not worried about the project.
But today, I decided to tackle it. I knew mine would not look like the inspiration because I'd used different fonts.
I hung it at the top of our stairs centered on the wall there between the boys' rooms. You can see if as soon as you walk into the house if your eyes wander up the stairs.
I toyed with the idea of decoupaging over the top of it for a sheen. But, I will wait on that. I'll see how it holds up as is for now.
P.S. It cost a little more than $7. I'd say more like $12. But, all in all, it's an easy project.