Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 3, Day 4 and Day 5

Kind of a crazy few days here recently, so I'm posting a three for one.

Day 3 - Clouds. We had NO clouds on Day 3, so I didn't even take the camera outside to fight with the foggy lens of humidity. But, it did storm yesterday, so I stood on the front porch long enough for the lens to defog and just short enough to not get struck by lightning that was all around or the big drops of rain that started shortly after this snap. It's not a great photo - but the previous sentence explains why! Geez!
Photobucket
Day 4's theme was Your Favorite Color. Well, anyone who knows me knows that is red. :) Most shades of red. Current fave shade of red is on my new to me vehicle.
Photobucket
Day 5 - Someone You Love
We're able to travel over 1000 miles and set up home somewhere new and unknown. So, what do we get to add to the mix? A sprained ankle and crutches! :D Joy! Woohoo.... the stairs in the new house should be fun with those crutches! Gotta love a rough and rowdy boy. Snapped with the ipod when leaving the hospital.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!