Wednesday, February 2, 2011

For the Love of Red

I was going to title this blog, The Month of Red, but that seemed a little morbid. Red October has already been taken by a movie and besides, it's February.

The thought came from my little metal tree. Yeah, I know, you're getting tired of looking at it. I'm not though. I love it as much today as the day I bought it! I took the silver balls and snowflakes off of it today and replaced those with the paper hearts I made last year. Then, I put the red ornaments from Christmas back on there.
Photobucket
There's just something about the color red that I love. I almost always choose red when shopping for something. Red cell phone cover. Red KitchenAid mixer. Red ribbon on my keychain. Red knock off Coach purse. Red jacket. All things red. I was shopping for a new wool coat recently and was soooo tempted. I didn't do it though. I went with classic black. BUT, when G-Dub was looking online at vehicles and he asked me what color I want. Can you guess what my answer was? :D Yeah, you got that right!

1 comment:

  1. I knew there was a reason we got along! If I could have bought my DSLR in red, I would have :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!