Thursday, January 6, 2011

The holiday reception

I mentioned in yesterday's post that we had attended a holiday reception. Weather and other things caused the event from December to be rescheduled.
Our friends, Erik and Sohee, were there. We rode up to Seoul with them.
Here's a pull back from the shrimp boat that I posted about yesterday.
I wasn't really brave enough to try the duck calzones.
This crowd was some of the higher command people across the peninsula, so not a lot of our normal circle of friends. Because of this, I was happy to have the large selection of yummy foods! It was nice just getting to sample different things and people watch!
My little black dress bought and shipped from Overstock was perfect for the event. I have laughed at this photo because it's looks like I'm picking my seat. I'm really just trying to hide my camera, phone and keys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!