Saturday, December 18, 2010

Yummy foods

A group of wives from the Battalion get together one night each month for a Spouses' Social. This month, I cohosted along with two other friends. We opted for a Cookie Exchange and party. We dressed in our most outrageous Christmas attire (for a fun photo shoot)and had a great time!

I made Brown Sugar Shortbread cookies. Yum. I found the recipe here. I tried and tried to make pretty little logs like hers. After the third batch that was just wonky, I gave up and went for circular cookies instead. They still tasted just as yummy!
Photobucket

And, I made a cranberry salsa as an appetizer.
Photobucket

The centerpiece of our food table was my friend's chocolate fountain.
Photobucket

Next blog post, I'll share some photos from our photo shoot. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!