Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Photos from "Christmas Photo Shoot"

I lied two blog posts ago. I said the next blog post would include photos from our Spouses' Party/Cookie Exchange Photo Shoot and then I posted photos from our other Christmas party.

Sorry! I didn't mean to lie. I am just scatterbrained. ;)

But, here are a few of the photos from our little Outrageous Christmas Attire Photo Shoot. We had a lot of fun that night. :)

There was nothing really outrageous about my outfit. I ran out of time to be outrageous and went with my old faithful kid decorated Christmas shirt.
Photobucket
We had elves and reindeer...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
And gifts and sassy Santa's helpers...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
What fun!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!