Saturday, August 28, 2010

Lunch @ the KSB

After my comment about my bigger camera on Thursday, I decided to take it with us when we left the house today. So, you get to see some of what we did today. ;)
Photobucket
KSB = KATUSA Snack Bar
KATUSA = Korean Augmentation To the United States Army (click here to find out more about what that means)

There are two KSBs here on our post. I'll admit, we frequent them quite frequently. ;) Not as much lately as we have in the past, but at least once every two weeks. The food is cheap and it's delicious! I remember eating at the old KSB when we were here several years ago. If you go for lunch during the week when all the KATUSAs are on post working, you'd better get there before 11:45 or you will be waiting in a long line and then waiting again for a seat.

Saturdays are a different story. The one on our side is closed and the other side is relatively empty.
Photobucket
As with any eatery in Korea, they provide you with ample side dishes. My favorite is the cucumber kimchi. Yum!
Photobucket
Spicy with bite, but cool as a cucumber. Perfect combo!

Yaki-Mandu (Korean Egg Roll) is always our starter.
Photobucket
My normal selection off the menu is beef bulgogi with rice.
Photobucket
I hadn't added any rice to it when I snapped the pic.

Today, G-Dub's choice was bean curd (tofu) soup. He says it's good. I trust him. I'm not trying it. :P
Photobucket
Roo always wants ice cream for dessert. How do you choose which flavor?
Photobucket
Flavor of today was strawberry:
Photobucket
Photobucket
YUM! Perfect ending to a great KSB lunch!
Photobucket
Check out those freckles on those sun-kissed cheeks. *love*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!