Sunday, August 1, 2010

Dog days of summer

Photobucket
Well, seems the dog days of summer are upon us. Luckily, the temps in Korea haven't been majorly hot. We do have humidity though which reminds me of home.

Something else that reminds me of home - going through photos of our trip "home" in June, I found some pics of the dogs. They were happy to see us and we them when we arrived. It was sad leaving them again though. They are in good hands with my mother in law and my parents, so all is well. Or at least, we don't worry about them. :)

3 comments:

  1. Look at Barney, he's so cute! It would be hard for me to be away from my Maggie for a year or more!

    Glad the weather in Korea is bearable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture. lol

    Can you believe it's August?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd miss my babies so much! of course, you have 2 other babies to love on, they just aren't furry :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!