Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Family Photos

This is something else we had done while we were in the states. It had been a few years since we had family photos done. Those were studio portraits. I was ready for something different, so I contacted a photographer friend and set up a date for some fun photos. These are from our sneak peek. I can't wait to see the rest!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Kristie Denton took these. If you're a registered Facebook user, you can see more of her stuff here: Kristie D Photography

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous family pics Gwen...I love the first pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, more casual than posed, which is nice.

    The first one is my favorite too.

    R still has those beautiful eyes. He's going to be a heart breaker one of these days!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!