Thursday, June 17, 2010

In the states

Just checking in to let those of you who don't already know that we are in the states for a visit with family! We arrived on the 7th and finally got our sleep schedules in tune with Central Standard Time. The 7th was a very looooong day. We woke up at 4am Monday morning Korea time which was actually Sunday afternoon at 2pm CST. We arrived in Memphis at 6pm Monday. Did I say long day? Yep, it was! Dev thought that two sunrises and two sunsets in the same day were pretty cool!

We've been catching up with our families and doing some shopping in stores that we've missed! I'm excited about tomorrow because I'm getting a "good" cut and color. Yay! My hair has felt so neglected since we've been in Korea.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the anniversary wishes.

    I hope you're enjoying your time state side. Happy summer!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!