Monday, May 10, 2010

Spring in Korea

I took these photos last month on a trip to Seoul. We had the most dreary winter. It's great to see God's splendor in the presence of color all around us! Yay, Spring! We're glad you're finally here!

We were at the Grand Hyatt, Seoul, which is so close to the Seoul Tower.
Photobucket

We were there for a formal, thus the fancy pulled back hair. :)
Photobucket
Should have remembered to remove the sunglasses. lol

The petals from the tree's blooms that had fallen on the ground looked like pink snow.
Photobucket
Photobucket

This cool sculpture caught my eye. I'm not sure what it represents.
Photobucket
The cool car parked in front of it also caught my eye. I'm not sure what it is either. It doesn't look like any other Korean car we've seen.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, how pretty! I love the "pink snow" from the trees around here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those trees! :) Purdy pitchers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our 'pink' trees have all but faded, but they were beautiful while in bloom. And it was like watching pink snow fall as they dropped their petals.

    Great picture of you and dh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Spring is so worth the waiting for after a dreary winter!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!