Saturday, May 8, 2010

Something is a little fishy

Photobucket
Our spring has been quite busy. Baseball has been a part of that. This is D's first year to play and he's doing rather well. He's improving with every practice and game, so that's something for which we are thankful.

Photo above was taken this afternoon at his second game of the day. Busy day. :) I've always thought it would be fun to have a fisheye lens for my camera. But, I've never found that money tree, so haven't ever purchased one when there are other things on my wish list that would probably get more use. A friend has one in his Nikon equipment and he was kind enough to let me borrow both to "play with".

I've felt fishy all day. :D

2 comments:

  1. What a bizzare cool pic, Gwen! Glad you had fun fishing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a second, how did you use a Nikon lens?? I owe you an email, I know...sorry :(

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!