Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weekend trip

We went along with a group to a family retreat this past weekend. We left early Thursday morning and arrived back on post Saturday afternoon.

It was the boys' first time on the slopes. My second, G-Dub's umpteenth. The boys did great. Devon snowboarded while the rest of us skied. Reed did so great with the skis. Devon did great with the board. G-Dub performed on those skis like he had just done it last week instead of fifteen years ago. Me? Ha, I performed like usual - not so fearless and not so graceful. BUT, we had fun and weren't too sore yesterday after it all.

I posted pics on FB, but also a slideshow on photobucket. Let's see if that works.

4 comments:

  1. I'was glad to see the LAST photo with YOU, Gwen...LOL! It must be so nice to be togther again...looks like the boys really enjoyed themselves. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like fun! I've never been skiing. Probably because I always opt for the beach. LOL I can't believe how big D is getting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like so much fun! :) You've gotta hand the camera off a little more often - need more GWEN pics! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!