Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy December!

It's December 1st and time to pull out the Christmas countdown.
Photobucket
A few years ago, I got on the magnetic calender from a cookie sheet kick and made an Advent calendar for us. The boys were excited about it, so they helped with some of the markers for the days of December. I need to find another piece of ribbon to loop through the top two holes. I'm not sure what happened to what was there.
PhotobucketPhotobucketHonestly, I love this calendar and look forward to displaying it every year. Thankfully, it made the cut for things to ship to Korea, so we hung it on the fridge today.
Photobucket

Only twenty four more days! I'd better get busy!

4 comments:

  1. I just love that Gwen. Why didn't you make one for me? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahem, where are the directions for how to make this bad boy?! please and thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the cutest Gwen!! I'm so glad you took it with you to Korae. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very VERY cute! Thanks for the tip about checking to make sure it is metal.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!