Monday, October 12, 2009

Mouse Motel

This is my version of Martha's idea. Mine isn't as clean and neat as hers. But, you have to remember she has an empire with workers doing things for her. AND, she probably wasn't up at 11:30 doing it the night before her son's birthday party. :) Besides, I don't think mice eat perfectly round holes in things anyway, Martha. :-P
Photobucket
I used this on the table yesterday during Reed's birthday party. The boys thought it was cool. They even asked for a mouse to take home in their treat bag. :)

2 comments:

  1. Cute idea! Sometimes it would be nice to have Martha's staff when doing crafts wouldn't it? I think that myself...
    PK @ Room Remix

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! I have an award for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!