Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bug Collections

Photobucket

If you were to say that Gary's friend, Carlos, is a bug collector, that might be an understatement. But, there's no other way to put it. He is a major Volkswagen fan, has a backyard treasure trove or maybe graveyard full of old Volkswagens in any form or fashion. I'll share some photos of that in the next day or so. But for today's post, I wanted to show you some photos I took a few weeks ago in his office.
Photobucket
His office is also his toy room. The first time you walk in, your mouth falls open because one whole wall is lined with shelves and on those shelves are toy bugs.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I think there must be every toy VW that was ever or has ever been made. He's purchased some of these, but mostly people give them to him.
Photobucket
It's crazy. You could spend hours in that room and never see every single one of them.

I usually leave thanking God it's not my room and I don't have to dust those shelves! LOL

2 comments:

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!