Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Woah! It's already Wednesday!

Where did the time go? I looked at my last post and thought it couldn't have been Friday, but the proof is in plain view, isn't it?

We've just had a busy week and it'll continue to be that way until our move or dh's move which comes first. We will be here until the house sells. I've said that before, haven't I? It has shown a few times this week, but no offers. I'm rather tired of showings and no offers. It amazes me that there is such a diverse mix of people viewing the house. Saturday, there was a young military guy (alone) viewing it. He is married with a baby on the way, so our little bungalow would be perfect for them! Then, Monday, an elderly couple looked at the house. Hmmm, maybe they are downsizing from a farm or moving to town to be near their children? ???? DH said the basement might not be appealing to them because of our weird stairwell. I said they won't have to go down there as the washer/dryer is upstairs. And then last night, there was a young family that viewed the house.

We'll see what happens. You know I'll keep you posted.

In other news, we watched Mall Cop last night. There were some laughs, but as usual, not as many as I was expecting. I'm good only having seen it once. Too bad it doesn't have the $1 return sticker on it because I could take it back today and get my $1 credit. :) I also picked up Taken, but haven't watched it yet. Have you seen any good movies lately?

2 comments:

  1. Well...I watched Role Models which I thought was really funny, but it has bad language and really isn't suitable for the boys! I did watch Hotel for Dogs recently which I really liked! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!