Monday, May 11, 2009

Photoshoot - pbing I suppose

Savina probably didn't know what she was getting into when she agreed to go on a photo shoot with my photography friend and me.

The weather was great - tornado watches across the state, but a fabulous day in our part of the state.

We had a lot of fun, a lot of laughs, and some confusion (with almost getting lost!) We finished the evening off with some yummy food from McAllister's and then called it a night.

Baby Sam is due later this month. :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love that your model was daring enough to sit in the water at Pillsbury! It IS a bit hard to find the first time...since the sign directing you is on the OTHER side of the curve (if you drive past the curve where you go straight, look back, you'll see it!). I drove all the way to the highway the first time I went!

    But these are GREAT shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what we did, Linda! When we got to the sign that said turn right to get to I-70, we knew something was wrong. LOL On the way back, I wondered why there was no sign on the other side. Weird...

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!