Friday, May 22, 2009

A new me



or at least a new photo of me and this one wasn't taken with arms outstretched. DH actually took it. I had to stop him from backing away from me like he always does. I usually hand him the camera and he walks half a mile away to snap the pic resulting in me appearing as a tiny blurp on the image with all sorts of distractions around me. LOL He's getting better about taking directions. I even left it in manual mode and taught him how to turn the dial to meter the light. Wonders never cease. :)

Anyway, thought it was time for a new self portrait or self aided portrait for all my avatars.

Here's what he got. :) Not bad. I'll count it as my last photo of me before turning thirty nine for the first time next week.

I have my signature look of the sunglasses perched on top of my head. lol

4 comments:

  1. Well, it is a gorgeous pic! :-D You're right, wonders never cease ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic! I love your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Gwen! *waves*

    I love the new picture, Gary did a good job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great picture of you Gwen. I wish I photographed as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!