Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Wrap-Up

Photobucket


I'm still around! We've just had an uber busy week!

I'll summarize for you. :)

DH went out of town with work on Sunday just after my parents arrived from down south on Saturday. The house has shown a few times this week, so it's been crazy having extra (company's stuff) in it along with ours, then getting everything ready for it to show. Thankfully, Mom helped with that. Yay, MOM!

DS1 had achievement tests this week, so that messed with our schoolwork schedule in addition to having company throw things off. That's ok though, homeschooling can allow makeup days anytime.

No offers on the house yet though we got good feedback. That whole buyers' market thing isn't good for sellers. And it stinks having two houses on the market. Have I said that lately? LOL

The photo above is a game of checkers between DS1 and my dad. The weather was so strange this week that it didn't allow a lot of fun stuff - neither did our schedules! Dad doesn't like the cold, so we spent quite a bit of time indoors.

We had a funeral for our little bunny friend, Buddy, this morning. He got sick yesterday and didn't make it. The boys were sad and cried. Ah, heart wrenching. :(

Maybe this next week, we can get back to normal, whatever normal might be these days...

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I'm sorry about the bunny!

    I hope you guys had a great easter!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!