Sunday, March 22, 2009

Guys in uniform

Photobucket


Who can resist them? ;)

I was going through some old photos (well, ones taken in the last year) and realized there were a lot of things I could have shared on the blog, but didn't. So, I'll share one tonight and maybe if I'm good, some more this week.

Right after DH got home from Iraq, R's scout troop was scheduled to post the colors at the Pack Meeting. The leaders asked DH to come along and be a part of the event. It was a pretty neat experience for R having his daddy just home from Iraq posting the American flag while he got to post the {heavy} Pack flag.

Definitely a proud Momma moment. :)

4 comments:

  1. This is a really sweet picture :) I want to see this one scrapped.

    Please yell at me tomorrow for leaving u a comment at 2 in the AM. I cannot sleep. I've read 5 pgs of mktg text, so u know it's bad (I also ate 5 girl scout cookies but thats neither here nor there)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, he looks so little! He's gotten so big lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pic - glad you shared it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lookit those handsome guys! ;) And yes, all of those ribbons really weigh down the pack flag, don't they? LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!