Friday, February 27, 2009

Name this photo

I was trying to think of a good title for this post, but couldn't think of anything that wasn't too long.

I walked into the boys' room to check on them last night before I went to bed and this is what I saw.
Photobucket

Who needs a stuffed animal when you have a real one that emits heat under your covers and keeps you warm at night? LOL Most of the time Barney is UNDER the covers and at R's feet, or snuggled right up against his legs keeping R warm. Last night, Barney must have gotten too hot under there and came up for air. He also must have decided that the pillow is a pretty comfortable place. :)

8 comments:

  1. So cute! Barney looks mighty cozy there, hehehe. I'd call it 'sweet dreams'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my title would be Snuggle-pup-agus (a take on Snuffleupagus/Snuffy of Sesame Street fame). That's just TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, that's cute! All 3 of mine love to be under the covers. They are like little heating pads! So Barney favors R and does Sam favor D?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a beautiful pic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! I like Snuggle-pup-agus :)

    That is pretty cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorkable!

    I want a Barney to snuggle with now...

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Bedtime Buddies" <---that's what Rosie came up with. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!