Monday, February 23, 2009

Going to the {chapel}

I've been singing that song all weekend long. We didn't actually go to chapel though. I decided maybe I should have been singing, "Can I get a Witness?" because that is what DH and I were Friday afternoon when we went with Jess and Sherry to the courthouse and THEY got married!!!! It was an honor to be asked to tag along as witnesses and then enjoy a celebration dinner with them!

Here are a few pics I took that evening.
Judge's desk calendar that I altered a bit in Photoshop just for fun!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Very Nice, Gwen! What a nice thing to do! Missed you Saturday! Wish you could've come. I'll be coming up that way April 10,11&12.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Gwennie! Is this the couple that got engaged at the ball recently??

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Your blog is REALLY REALLY PRETTY.

    2. That is just SO AWESOME! Your pics prolly made the so happy!!! I love the altered calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Nice...so sweet! I remember them from the ball. My hubby AND the Marshalls told me about how they were getting married at the courthouse. So neat that you got to go and be witness and get some good pro shots of them!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!