Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Game of Tag

Gari-Ann tagged me a few days ago and I am just now getting to the challenge.

Here are the rules:
Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people (Can I break the rules on that and just challenge anyone who reads this who hasn't been tagged with the same questions before to play along on their blog? That's me, the rule breaker. :D )

************************

What are you wearing now? Yoga pants and a tshirt with dh's company logo on it

What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? Max Lucado's 3:16

Do you nap a lot? Not a lot. Occasionally though. :)

Who was the last person you hugged? DS2

What’s your current obsession/addiction? hmmm... I'd have to say red things. LOL

What was the last thing you said aloud? *talking to dh, "I don't know, Honey, whatever you want to do." It was a conversation about work.

What websites do you always visit when you go online? gmail, blogger, yuku

What was the last thing you bought? $400 worth of groceries this afternoon! EGADS - we were out of everything. I shouldn't have to go shopping for a while now!

What are you listening to right now? DH is on the sofa watching Star Trek. I can hear that and the dryer tumbling.

If you could have any super power, what would it be? Xray vision or super hearing

What is your favorite weather, and why? Fall weather - about seventy degrees, maybe eighty

What time do you usually get up? Usually just after 8

What is your most challenging goal right now? being patient waiting on our house to sell and thinking about putting THIS house on the market

Say something to the person who tagged you: I've known GA forever through our online relationship. She's one of my "oldest" online relationships. Funny thing is we've never met in person. I do consider her one of my good friends and know that we'll have a great time when we do finally meet in real life. :)

If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? The Caribbean!(no need to change GA's answer)

Favorite vacation spot? The beach! Anywhere along the Gulf of Mexico. I'd like to go back to Hawaii someday and visit a different island.

What is your favorite item of clothing? Jeans though they have only become that since living in the midwest. They were not when we were living in the south.

Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: Dr. Pepper

Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is overflowing with a zillion others: No particular ones... I love my glittery black flipflops in the summer and my short black boots in the winter.

Name one thing you cannot live without: Dr. Pepper :D

What time is bed time? Lately, around 11:30

***********
My added question.
What's your favorite spring flower? Mine is hyacinths.

And remember, if you are reading this and haven't already been tagged and participated on your blog, I'm challenging you to do this! (this includes all of you google readers too - you know who you are! ;) )

2 comments:

  1. Gwen, I'm game...haven't seen this one come around...posting to my blog, with YOUR rules as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://seacastlegraphics.blogspot.com/2009/02/game-of-tag-gwen-tagged-me-few-days-ago.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!