Saturday, February 14, 2009

Alphabet Letters

Some time back, I was led to a blog where people shared photos of found items that were "alphabet" letters. I loved this idea and decided that in the next few months, one of my goals would be to photograph my own alphabet. I haven't had the greatest start, but I'm getting there. I know of a few "letters" around town that I need to go photograph.

In the meantime, I'll show you what I've got. :)

Letter A: found in dh's shop I was while out there pestering him. I just happened to turn around and discover that on the battery charger was a perfect "A".


And a few letters found at the park.

S, The curvy slide.

R, water fountain spout. The boys say this doesn't look like an "R" to them. I say they need to use their imagination more. ;)

R, a water spigot.

And o, a drain near the water fountains.

1 comment:

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!