Saturday, January 10, 2009

Scrappiness


So, I finally ventured into the room in the basement that houses my stuff. Actually I walked in there the other day to add something to the mania. When I was in there, I caught myself looking around at the neglected desk and items around the desk (and ON it). It was then that I decided it was time for me to scrap something! So, I picked up a neglected and unfinished layout from either December or November and pondered whether it was finished or complete. It was missing something, so I set to work finding its missing pieces.

Then I went to work scrapping the photos from the tree farm. I wasn't happy with the fact that two of these photos weren't crisp sharp, but they needed to be scrapped nevertheless because the memories need to be recorded, right? I even pulled out some really old supplies - microbeads! - for use on the layout!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Great layouts. Love the one with Devon.

    You had asked about the ice crystals photos...The second one was ice crystals on a section of fence. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I likey your layouts! Need to do some myself!!! I'm such a slacker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you can just pick it up anytime and the LO's turn out fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! I can't get motivated. I have a list of crafties I want to do, but just can't make myself sit down and do them.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!