Monday, January 26, 2009

All dressed up

and someplace to go.

We attended the Aviation Formal on Saturday night. It was nice to get out for the evening and have a little fun and grown up time.

We took the old point and shoot camera with us so we could snap a few photos along the way.
Photobucket


I always make fun of dh for poking his chin out so much when he poses for a photo. I think I should stop and start taking lessons so that I could hide my double chin! LOL Oh well, it's never to late to start, right? Maybe next time. ;)

3 comments:

  1. What a great picture Gwen. And a gorgeous dress you're wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Gary look awesome!!! Your dress is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful, Gwen! I love the dress! How fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!