Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fun Getaway

Photobucket

Photobucket

We left on Monday for a few days away. We went to the Great Wolf Lodge and spent two nights just hanging out and having fun in the waterpark of the hotel. We did some shopping while we were over that way, but it was too cold to do much. On our second day there, the snow came and made the trip that much more exciting. It was extra nice sitting in the hottub while we looked out the window at the falling snow. :)

The boys had a blast and we did too. We're already planning to go back sometime!

I didn't take my bigger camera. Since dh is back, I have access to my old Sony point and shoot. Man, how it's different from my Xti. I used to love that little camera, now I'm finding it hard to even like it. LOL Oh well, at least the memories were captured one way or the other. ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

And finally, another family pic of us in the lobby. I'm loving having my family together again to actually get pics like this. :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you guys had a nice time. There's a Great Wolf Lodge here in DFW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you have your family back together again, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures look great! I love the Great Wolf Lodge! I want to go back sometime too! your family pictures look great! You look so thin! Looking good women!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like so much fun!! This is going to be such a special Christmas for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!