Tuesday, December 2, 2008

cute little metal tree

I found this a few weeks ago at Alco, but decided I didn't want to pay full price ($15) for it. I went in the next week and they were 40% off, so it came home with me. This morning I put some of the cheapie dollar store ornaments we bought last year for something else on my cute little metal tree and put it on the hutch in my laundry room. We walk through my laundry room every day on the way to the backdoor, so it's not your ordinary boring dining room. I've tried to make it a nice part of the house with just a washer and dryer as the furniture pieces. ;)

Anywho.... I love my little metal tree. :)

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I really like that tree!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking at those metal trees here, but they're priced at around $60. Not happening. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable! I would SO use it just like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little metal tree! Is this in preparation for a special homecoming? :D It must be any time now, I've been thinking of you guys! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh.. I Love that metal tree too! I'd buy it to, if I were close to an Alco! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!