Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas photo

I toyed with the idea of a family photo. We actually got one the other day at the tree farm, but it didn't meet my standards (some blur and didn't print well). I decided that I wasn't up to trying the tripod and begging for cooperation from the guys in my house, so I just decided the classic kids in front of the tree would do.

And of course, I needed a reason to try my new lens before dh takes it away from me and forces me to wrap it and put it under the tree. *waahhh* I still say I'm going to put the old one in the box. He'll never know....... until ds tells him. I need to pay ds off to be quiet. ;)

Anyway, the photo:

4 comments:

  1. what a great Photo! Good Job!
    WHAT NEW LENSE???!?!!? no fair!
    LOL
    you are a lucky lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness! It also looks like you are using studio lights! What kind of lens did you get? I'm curious too, since we talked about your choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness..they are so cute! What a wonderful picture!!! Wonderful!
    -sandy toes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, fabulous pic, and I think it's worth paying your little man off to put the old one in the box and wrap it up! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!