Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Card

I decided over the weekend as I was cleaning off my desk downstairs that if Christmas cards weren't going to come out of a box from the store this year, I should probably get started on them. I knew I had a zillion other things to do, but well, I tend to have attention issues when it comes to focussing on stuff that really needs to be done - like cleaning the house, etc.

So, I did what any other person with attention and avoidance issues would do and sat down to start on my Christmas cards. LOL The house will get cleaned this week. Really, it will. ;)

These cards will get finished too. I have around six assembled and the makings of some more already stamped waiting for assembly.

Photobucket


I used some Stampin Up stamps and other bits of stuff lying around. I have finally come to love the paper razor thing we got at CKU-M Nashville 2005. I don't know the official name for that little gadget, but I have been using it lately and like it. I just don't like the mess it makes when you shave the paper. (especially a lot of white paper - your lap looks like it's survived a snowstorm afterward LOL)

3 comments:

  1. Should I expect one in the mail soon then? :b

    I don't think I'm going to make any cards this year. I didn't last year either. Other than that, I always have. I just don't have it in me right now. Normally, two ladies at work and I get together to make them. But one of those ladies recently retired and moved back to NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. I Like! I wish we lived closer and could do crafts together! That would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still am not certain about the edge distresser (yeah, that's what it is called). But that card is awfully pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!