Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A scrapped layout by ME!

Oh my goodness.... I have been the world's worst scrapbooker this year. I probably haven't even completed a total of ten layouts. How sad is that? I blame it on a number of things. I'll spare you the excuses here.

But yesterday morning was a majorly crazy morning for me in addition to trying to get the boys caught up on schoolwork for the day along with making up some stuff they missed Friday. My head was spinning by noon and didn't really stop until later in the afternoon.

I decided to ditch everything - all the laundry piled on my bed, the clean sheets and blankets that were to be put on my bed and any real life obligations - just to go in my scraproom and complete something. I searched for my corner rounder for a full twenty minutes. That's what happens when you leave things untouched for quite some time. Little boys decide they have free reign over it and the tool disappears. I finally got him to help me look and we found it upstairs in under a chair cushion in the living room. *sigh*

Anyway, I did finish something! Yay me! I won't even begin to look at all of the year's worth of other photos that are left untouched on the computer. Hey, we look at them on the computer, that counts for something, right? ;)

Photobucket


I suppose Christmas cards should be next. Or maybe I'll just buy a box from the store. :D

4 comments:

  1. Awesmome layout! And I love your banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great layout, Gwen! Finally made it over to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Jacob might be Lego Man next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you're super mom!! You really pulled off the lego man!! The costume looks awesome and the little man in it is priceless!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!