Friday, November 14, 2008

My felt ornament attempts

Well, after drooling over the ornaments and creations at Bugs and Fishes I decided to see what I could do with the supplies I found scattered around in various places in the basement. Mine look nothing like as cute and creative as hers, but hey, they are rather cute. I spent five minutes the first day trying to remember how to blanket stitch. I finally remembered and then just got to work.

I kinda of like these. I'm not sure what I'll do with them or if I'll make more or not. But for this week, they've kept me busy. :)

First one:
Photobucket


Another fancy round ornament:
Photobucket


And a cookie cutter train that I traced:
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I think our brains are speaking the same language. I have some felt projects going on right now too!
    doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo (if you didn't know, that's Twilight Zone music :b )

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL GA, I was just thinking about your earlier. Must be "in the zone" with ya in more than one way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea what a blanket-stitch is, so you're light years ahead of me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cute. I love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are adorable - I love the first one best too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are very cute Gwen! I like the choo choo train.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are adorable, Gwen! I love the train... I may see if I can do this for Jacob for Christmas. He'd love that!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!