Sunday, November 23, 2008

I know Halloween was last month

but we were walking alongside some railroad tracks yesterday when I just happened to look down and see this. I had my camera, so the instant reaction was take a picture of it. I have no idea what it was, but the boys thought it was rather cool and I'll admit it was interesting in an eerie sort of way.

Since I had it open in Photoshop, I decided to try one of Pioneer Woman's actions on it. This is Vintage.

What do you think, eerie, cool or just plain gross?

3 comments:

  1. a little eerie/cool! Not gross at all...gross would have been if it still had meat and stuff on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the action on it! Hope it was animal bones and not human, heheh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a bird of some sort. Probably a bigger one like a crow, raven, etc. Look at the feet connected to the leg bone. Anyway..definitely cool. Although, I like the original better than the flat looking action...but that's just me. I like sepia or vintage...but I still like contrast.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!