Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hey! Could you....

MOVE THAT BUS?

Photobucket


I'm a couple of days late posting these, but I did want to share that the boys and I got to go over and watch the big reveal of the Extreme Makeover Home Edition house in the local area. It was cool being there as part of the crowd of over 1000 people and actually cheering, "MOVE THAT BUS!" Plus, we got to see Ty and the other designers. I *heart* Ty! lol

Hi Ty! *waves*
Photobucket


Hi Michael!
Photobucket


Hi, other designers whose names I can't remember!
Photobucket


Photobucket


And then some volunteers:
Photobucket


I would have loved a shirt. I think I'd have had to volunteer and work to get one though. Ooops... so I took a photo of one instead.
Photobucket


It was a lot of fun to go over and just be part of the crowd. We are excited about watching the show at the end of January just so we can say, we were there!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I'm so jealous! The city clerk in Enterprise sent me the pictures she took of "move that bus". I love Ty too. Lucky girl, getting to see him live! It looks like a beautiful house. Can't wait to see it all on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I can't wait to watch the episode either, so I can say 'my friend Gwen was there' LOL I live vicariously through my friends these days, hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! How cool is that!! I lvoe this show! I will need a reminder the week this show airs! LOL How cool for you and the boys that you got to actually be there!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!