Thursday, October 23, 2008

Yellow

I've never been the biggest fan of the color yellow. When asked what my favorite color is, yellow never has entered my mind. But, then there are flowers and there are wild Kansas sunflowers that dot the sides of the highways in late August and September. Now, this kind of yellow, I can handle. I actually took this photo last year, but I was going through some old files and ran across it, then decided it needed some time in the spotlight of the blog. So, that's why you are seeing it now. :)

Photobucket


Now, if only the warmth of that flower would help with the temps outside. It's been cold and rainy for the last few days and I am reminded that I am NOT ready for winter. Can't we just have fall for another six months, then spring?

2 comments:

  1. Pretty.

    Yellow is one of my favorite colors, but it has to be the right shade of yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gwen, I love this picture. I love sunflowers. They make me so happy! Better than roses! I can't wear yellow, yellow is not my favorite color, but it is the color of sunshine and warmth and I love this picture! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!