You decide. Would a pun be appropriate here? No bones about it, apples are healthy! (Ok, that was only mildly cheesy, right?)
I have been trying to get into some fall / holiday spirit and that includes decorating.
- The boys chose some large pumpkins from the grocery store today. They are ready to carve them, but I'll have to remind them of the need to wait. Pioneer Woman's roasted pumpkin seeds really have me wanting to delve into the pumpkins though. I'll wait. Impatiently.
- I have a thrift shop find tiered basket decorated as my table centerpiece. I will take a photo and share.
- There are more bones and skulls in the cookie jar sitting on my kitchen cabinet.
- I bought some fresh daisies or maybe they are mums??? and put them in a plastic pumpkin on another side of the kitchen.
- The fall wreath is on the front door. And my fall banner is on the back door.
- I keep meaning to buy some mums, but haven't yet. I don't want to plant them later and feel weird just buying them to throw away later. Do you plant yours or toss them at the end of the season?
- Oh and I pulled out my fake jack-o-lanterns which we've been lighting for a spooky glow.
I sometimes wish I had more Halloween / fall decorations because I think it's such a neat time of the year to decorate - almost as fun as Christmas! But, buying more will wait until we move back to our larger house.
What if anything have you done to decorate for the season?