Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Exercise

I did so well in the month of August with exercise and eating habits. Then the first week of September came and so did my inlaws for a week. My exercise and good eating habits went out the window. The inlaws left, but my good habits didn't really return. :( Then the last week in September came and so did my parents. Still, good habits were nowhere to be found.

Today, I'm starting anew - even added a little gadget over on the right sidebar here to keep track. Maybe you can hold me accountable that way!

So, as of Oct. 14 at 9:15, I've walked two miles today and spent 25 minutes on the WiiFit board. Not bad for an early morning start, huh? ;) Watch for those numbers to change. If they don't, ask me why not, ok? MOTIVATE ME! I need to look better in a month and a half for a very important reason.

9 comments:

  1. I don't see the gadget...?

    Good for you. Keep up the good work! When my visits, I make extra time to exercise so I can get a break from them. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL

    Well, it's not an actual "gadget", just an added text space over there on the right, at the bottom right actually. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure it won't matter one iota to that special someone is there is a little 'more' of you to love ... in fact, he might like having a little extra to grab onto ;) heheheh.

    But good for you for working out, your heart will thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, I was so proud of myself a couple of weeks ago because I got on the exercise bike here at home and did almost an hour. Then I went to exercise class last Monday (hadn't been in months) and that went well. Haven't been back. I have an excuse of it being an hours drive, but I could be doing more here at home. I have the bike, weights, a weight bar, tapes.....

    I felt better when I was exercising more regularly, but it's an easy habit to get out of.

    And I have to admit that this year I haven't been doing the yard work that I usually do. I used to justify not doing 'structured' exercise because I was lifting heavy stuff, digging in the garden, etc. Can't use that one this year. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I know, but I still can't see it...?

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Bonnie!

    Really, GA? Are you sure you don't need new glasses afterall? hehehe I see it... does everyone else see it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see it now, but I promise it wasn't there before! LOL Your site meter was though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonnie, you're so bad and soooo good! :)

    Don't come a knockin'...

    Anyway... I'll be your cheerleader, Gwen. Good job on getting back into exercise. It's so easy to get sidetracked and so hard to get back at it again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. good job Gwennie. keep it up! I need to get in on the action.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!