Sunday, September 14, 2008

Homeschooling - not uninterrupted

I am not the schedule following homeschool mom. We get our work done on a daily basis, but adhering to a strict schedule is just not for us. Besides, occasionally, we have interruptions - phone calls, computer chats, appointments, etc. Or, sometimes it's a canine interruption when the dog decides that big comfy language book looks like a perfect pillow on which to rest his head and so he parks himself there. Such was the case this week.

Hey Barney, could you move?
Photobucket

Ok, fine, what exactly is it that you want me to do?
Photobucket

But, I was so comfortable. I suppose now you'd like an apology. Do these sad apology eyes work?
Photobucket

Sure, Sweet Doggie, you're forgiven.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thats teh cutest thing! He just wanted in on the action! Can't wait to see your maternity shoot pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love him. So, how much is shipping? ;)

    (hi Gwen!)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!