Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Neglect

Dear Blog,

I'm sorry that I've neglected you this past week. It's really crazy how I will log on and take a browse at other blogs sometimes thinking "Man, that girl needs to update her blog, I've been looking at that same post for three days." And yet, you, my dear blog get neglected. I promise, yet again, to do better in the future.

In the meantime, I'll tell you what I have been doing that has kept me away from you, My Blog. Well, let's see, where to start. Hmmm, well, if I'm honest, I'll just say I havent' been doing much out of the ordinary which doesn't really give me a reason to neglect you.

I've been faithful to my WiiFit. Oh.My.Goodness. I just got off that little white balance pad and finished the advanced hula hoop exercise. I reached my highest score of 1950 something swings or hoolas or swirls or what would you call that? Man, if that thing doesn't tighten my abs and flatten my tummy, nothing can or will. I also walked/jogged three miles on the treadmill today. I will probably pass out when my head hits the pillow tonight from sheer exhaustion.

Oh well, that's it from me for now.

~Simply Exhausted

2 comments:

  1. You are gonna have awesome Abs Gwen! LOL And we all have those times when we have nothin' to blog. Or just don't feel like bloggin' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I've had a few of those days.... almost 365 of them... :) What a busy year of doing nothing. Here's hoping we both can stay updated on our blogs.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!